Re: [Requests]Gnome Terminal

> 3. The thing that bugs me the most about gnome-terminal is that links
>    {http://www.thisisalink.com} can be clicked but it sports only open
>    link which is pretty useless because it tries to open some
>    "hard-corded" browser that dsnt work for me I use Galeon.
>
>    I would like the [right-click] on links to open up like it opens up
>    in Xchat with a lot of options
>     ----------------
>    |open in mozilla |
>    |open in konqueror
>    |open in galeon  | ----> ---------------------
>    |open in lynx    |       |open in a new window|
>    |send URL to     |       |open in an existing window
>    -----------------	    |open in a new tab   |

This would be nice, but sort of goes against the "just do it" HIG
philosophy of gnome2.  I'm not a huge fan of the HIG, but I don't like
having to sift through the options for opening links in xchat2
anymore....

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain