Re: hitler's flag

In that earlier interminable thread I admittedly didn't read all of, I
hope we established that GNOME won't be including any flags for
precisely this reason; they are politically loaded.
Exactly. That is what was desided.

The only thing I'd like you to keep remembering lads, that the keyboard indication applet still will be able to use flags - and distributions will have to either patch this feature out or ship flags. And they most probably will take something based on the sodipody gallery (if they will not disable this setting completely, sure).

Regards,

Sergey