Re: hitler's flag

On Sun, 2003-12-07 at 15:21, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In that earlier interminable thread I admittedly didn't read all of, I
> hope we established that GNOME won't be including any flags for
> precisely this reason; they are politically loaded.
Nothing was really established. But since we are to just use country
codes now I am wondering what we will use for those keyboards with
swastikas instead of windows logos. Since we used the Nazi flag for this
up to this point we have to find a replacement. NZ is taken by New
Zealand, but I guess we can just use 'Nazi' with a narrow font?

<G>