hitler's flag

Dear Gnome-Developers,

I am from Germany and I was quite shocked to see the swastika flag
listed as an historical flag in the gnome svg flags package.

This is not just a neutral historical flag it is still a symbol for
despise of humanity and of political action. Yes, there are still some
NAZIs and "this is just history" guys around.

You should immediatly remove this flag, since it is also forbidden to
show and distribute this flag in a not historical way or commented
context in Germany. This can punished.

It is also no sign of historical sense and sensitiveness to list the
flag of the DDR, too. This was the flag of the second German
dictatorship in the 20th century.

Regards,

Sebastian