Re: 5th Toe: schedule and .gnome.org-ness?

Doh, I didn't see this message. Before the servers were moved I'd asked about shifting to a .gnome.org a record. Moving the entire site to a .gnome.org server isn't as easy because we use postgresql to drive all of our database work. That fact though should be irrelevant as the end user won't need to care about that. The schedule is being
discuessed and we should have a resolution soon.

As for your login issues I'll check on that. Scott had done a series of changes to the site and its posible that there's a failure. I can mail you offlist and get you
the details.

Will

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

Is anything currently stopping the 5th Toe site
http://5toe.lyrical.net/
from moving to .gnome.org?

I don't see any schedule on the current site. Also, I can't change the
regexxer details, or log in.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net