RE: 5th Toe: schedule and .gnome.org-ness?

> From: Will LaShell [mailto:will lashell net]
> Doh, I didn't see this message.
>
> Before the servers were moved I'd asked about shifting to a
> .gnome.org a
> record. Moving the entire site to a  .gnome.org server isn't as easy
> because we
> use postgresql to drive all of our database work.

I can't imagine why you need something so complicated just to have a
schedule and a list of modules.

>  That fact though
> should be irrelevant as the end user won't need to care about
> that. The
> schedule is being
> discuessed and we should have a resolution soon.

Cool.

> As for your login issues I'll check on that. Scott had done a
> series of
> changes to the site and its posible that there's a failure. I
> can mail
> you offlist and get you
> the details.

I think it's just fundamentally broken. There's no way to register and no
way to get a password, and no obvious reason why I would want to log in.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net