Re: [gst-devel] Re: Helix Player virtual team meeting

I would have to agree on how annoying the real player is.  In our
experimentation with Helix so far the complaints have been very loud
that we should stick with windows media as the player was much less
intrusive. However we feel windows is no longer a choice for us for a
server platform so at the expected expense of losing viewers we are
going to implement Helix despite the end users extreme dislike for the
player.  A great improvement on the Real players would be to leave the
end user not feeling like they have just installed nag/spy ware of the
worst kind.