Re: I propose gLabels for GNOME 2.6

<quote who="Mario Fuentes">

> I'm using this application, it is very nice and stable, a great tool for
> any Office/Home.

Hi,

Usually we only accept proposals from maintainers. Also, gLabels, while it
is incredibly cool, is not entirely appropriate for the Desktop release.
Perhaps it should be considered by the GNOME Office dudes?

Thanks,

- Jeff

     "Linux is not like Novell, it isn't going to run out of money - it
              started off bankrupt, in a way." - Steve Ballmer