Re: I propose gLabels for GNOME 2.6

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
> Subject: Re: I propose gLabels for GNOME 2.6
>
> <quote who="Mario Fuentes">
>
> > I'm using this application, it is very nice and stable, a great tool for
> > any Office/Home.
>
> Hi,
>
> Usually we only accept proposals from maintainers. Also, gLabels, while it
> is incredibly cool, is not entirely appropriate for the Desktop release.
> Perhaps it should be considered by the GNOME Office dudes?

FWIW, IMHO gnome-office should be kept quite small, ie limited to the
following apps:

abiword
gnumeric
criawips (or its successor, if and when it ever comes out)
sodipodi
dia
gimp
passepartout
(gnome-db front-end of which the name eludes me atm)

Which is roughly what MS Office consists of.

> Thanks,
>
> - Jeff

kr,

Chipzz AKA