Re: I propose gLabels for GNOME 2.6

<quote who="Chipzz">

> FWIW, IMHO gnome-office should be kept quite small, ie limited to the
> following apps:

*snip*

> Which is roughly what MS Office consists of.

This is an issue for the GNOME Office dudes to take care of, but I think it
would be pretty silly to limit its focus quite like that... Software for
making labels is incredibly useful in an SME office environment. If we only
did what MS did, our users wouldn't be any happier. :-)

- Jeff

     "Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight?" -
                           Weezer, Pink Triangle