Re: I propose gLabels for GNOME 2.6

Ramanan Selvaratnam <rama uklinux net> writes:

> Also Bluefish is more than  an excellent HTML editor.
> It probably needs to be classed with other desktop software imho.

Hardly, unless gedit and gtksourceview are dropped suddenly ;)

They share at least some of the same functionality, and I don't think
it's wise to have two apps in the desktop that do the same stuff --
and yeah, not that many users need HTML editting outside of gtkhtml3
(if it gets into 2.6).

Cheers,
Danilo