Re: I propose gLabels for GNOME 2.6

hi all,

I have to second this.

glabels is an excellent piece of polished software.

I was surprised at how easily I was printing beautiful cd covers.

I was even able to make a new template (for an australian brand label) in no time.

I have also been plowing through the source code, and it is very well written.
The source code reminded me alot of the gnumeric source code - very good use of gtk style object orientedness.

I have found it very stable and produces very beautiful results.

The author seems to have made every effort to use gnome standards and integrate as much as possible.

There is no libgda backend, but I'm guessing it wouldn't be difficult to add.

I have always found designing and making address labels a pain in MS Word or any big word processor, glabels is sooo much easier.

It would make a good edition to gnome-office - if not it should at least get much more coverage...

thanks,
wayne