Re: Ideology / ChangeLogs

On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 13:45, Christian Neumair wrote:
> Today I noted that a diff [1] was committed containing political
> propaganda. In my opinion this should be reverted for the same reason we
> don't distribute flags: taking up a position when it comes to historical
> or political situations isn't a good thing, independent from semantical
> aspects.

I noticed that commit a few days ago, but was disinclined to mention it
because Dennis is the the maintainer of gsearchtool; he is the
maintainer and it is his prerogative.

Setting the politics aside, I was in the ChangeLog researching a
problem.  If every maintainer made a habit of making and superfluous

The topic if each ChangeLog is clearly the CVS module.  If I wanted to
read Dennis's message, I would have checked out us-iraq-foreign-policy.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.