Re: 2.3 Proposed Features

<quote who="Christian Meyer">

> > As long as the releases are every 6-8 months, any fixes you put in will
> > be deployed to users on average within 3-4 months.
>
> I've difficulties to believe that right now, but you may have a point
> there.

Our first six month turnaround has been a success. I'm almost tempted to
call it a 'wild success', but I'd prefer to see what happens when it's
actually used in the wild before going out on a branch.

- Jeff

--
    Echidnas, or at least the ones I've met, don't have joy. Adults very
     rarely have joy. Kids have hyperkinetic nuclear joy in abundance.