Re: Help: Crash in gnome-panel 2.2.0.1

Hi Joe,

I've noticed exactly the same thing: notification area applet is
crashing on logout. I haven't had time to attach gdb though.

There's also a bug where gnome-panel will crash when doing a "make
install" that installs a .applications file (already filed a bug about
that one (#105372)).

This is on Red Hat 8.0 with jhbuild gnome 2.2.

Jeroen

--
Jeroen Zwartepoorte <jeroen xs4all nl>