Re: 2.3 Proposed Features

How about someone put up a screenshot of what it would look like and we
could get an idea?

I'm leaning with Mark here is that labels would quickly get in the way
after an initial period of having them.  Also adding labels would
work only if the number of launchers you have is small.  If a person
puts enough launchers on the panel it will create a crowded effect
negating the value of the labels IMHO.  I guess thats the trade off and
the question is that a tradeoff people want to deal with?

sri