Re: problem building balsa

On 2003.02.17 18:45 Mike Martin wrote:
After giving up on a working gtk2 evolution (no way to setup servers
-crash)I thought I would try compiling balsa

unfortunately I get the following

identity.c: In function `sd_destroy_notify':
identity.c:384: warning: implicit declaration of function
`gtk_idle_remove'
identity.c: In function `sd_idle_add_response_ok':
identity.c:425: warning: implicit declaration of function
`gtk_idle_add'
make[2]: *** [identity.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/balsa/libbalsa'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/balsa'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

my configure is
./configure --prefix=/usr --localstatedir=/var --sysconfdir=/etc
--enable-deprecated-pspell --disable-debug --disable-werror
--disable-more-warnings

anyone any ideas

Looks like some more gtk stuff has been deprecated:

Warning: gtk_idle_remove is deprecated and should not be used in newly-written code. Use g_source_remove() instead.

Just when we finished cleaning up after the last round...

What level of gtk are you using? We may need someone with the latest libs to test out some patches...

Best,

Peter