Re: GPager in gnome-utils

<quote who="Reinout van Schouwen">

> > Would it be A Good Thing to port this small utility back to pure C, and
> > add it to gnome-utils?
>
> Is it a requirement for GNOME packages to be pure C? I hope not?!

It's not a hard requirement (see AisleRiot), but given that none of the
bindings are in our developer platform or desktop releases, it's not...
really very useful to write stuff in another language when you want to
target our official releases.

That doesn't mean it won't change, however. *cough* Python *cough*

- Jeff

--
      "In addition to these ample facilities, there exists a powerful
       configuration tool called gcc." - Elliot Hughes, author of lwm