Re: GPager in gnome-utils

On Sun, 2003-01-05 at 07:49, Ross Burton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I might be a rather weird hacker, but I rather miss gless from GNOME
> 1.4...
>
> As an exercise in GTKMM, I coded up GPager, a clone of gless featuring
> rather cool features such as incremental reading from pipes (a la tail).
>
> Would it be A Good Thing to port this small utility back to pure C, and
> add it to gnome-utils?
>
> If not, I'll package it up as a seperate tool as I love it so much :)

Given that there's been barely a whimper about its removal, I'd rather
not see it (and the required maintenance overhead that would accompany
it) added back to gnome-utils.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead