Re: Gcalctool copyright notices (was: GPager in gnome-utils).

 --- Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org> wrote: > hehe, ok
so they (legal dep) allowed you to GPL something as long as you
> put a copyright header into the program that directly contradicts the
> GPL. Those funny legal deps. I just knew I should have become a lawyer
> :)

Nah, it would probably have been reflecting the previous copyright. After all, Sun
would own the copyright on any previous versions of the program. Think of it as a
dual licence between GPL and a proprieatry licence. IIRC all solaris header files in
/usr/include have a similar copyright