Re: A Brief Introduction To Rewindable Desktops, Part II.

> While I'm almost certain you enjoy writing these little essays , they
> bare no relevance to the discussion on this mailing list.
>
> Maybe it would be worth posting this on alt.rec.shite or perhaps the
> post-modernist alt.fuckwits?
>
> If you don't take this hint, we'll make sure you have no choice in the
> future.

Come on Glynn, that WAS uncalled for. Even if you were right, your post
has even less relevance. :-) Let's not stoop to this level. And I
thought this was the appropriate list for feature discussions.

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban earthling net, loban caltech edu,  http://loban.caltech.edu |