Re: A Brief Introduction To Rewindable Desktops, Part II.

Hi,

> Come on Glynn, that WAS uncalled for. Even if you were right, your post
> has even less relevance. :-) Let's not stoop to this level. And I
> thought this was the appropriate list for feature discussions.

Don't be so hard on Glynn.  If you take into account the past posts of
Bowie to this list, I don't really feel it's uncalled for.  I'm sure Glynn
will do this only once, even, while Bowie repeatedly was incredibly rude
to an incredible amount of people on this list.

On a single-case-basis, you'd be right, and it would be uncalled for.  But
let us not forget history lest we make the same mistakes over and over.

Thomas

god loves his children
except for bowie
yeah
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->