Re: Minutes for release-team - 2003-01-08

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 13:27, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Here are the minutes for last week's meeting.

from the Theme Capplet discussion:

"Also, the Save button, to save the current theme, doesn't work at the
moment. Also related, in the Mouse cappplet, the cursor themes don't
work. Maybe we should put that off until 2.2.1"
Is this a regression from 2.0 ?  The cursor themes work on my (Linux)
desktop using mostly-HEAD; and they are pretty valuable for
accessibility.  I think it's worth trying to ensure that these work for
2.2.0...

thanks

Bill

--