nautilus-media 0.2.0

is out.

My eternal gratitude goes out to Dave Camp, who spent various chunks of a
week tracing a bug in nautilus that caused me major headaches that
culminated in a sublime one-line patch to the beast that is nautilus.
If he ain't da man, I don't know who is.

It needs GStreamer 0.5.2 and gst-plugins 0.5.2, which also got released
today.

This release features several bug fixes, among which:
- it now stops playing when you leave the view and change to a different
  one
- property pages UI improved
- thumbnailer now works using gconf
- thumbnailer is more reliable
- "Playing:" is human-readable now

Give it a try and file bugs, as always.

Thank you Dave.
Thomas

what good are promises
if nobody honours them ?
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->