2.2 schedule slipping a week

Hey all,

Due to some last minute bugs in both the software and release process, we're
slipping the 2.2 schedule by a week. The updated schedule is already posted
on dotplan:

  http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/schedule/

That means: Final translations, documentation and bugfixes *must* be in this
Monday's [1] tarballs for final release on Wednesday.

Thanks,

- Jeff

[1] Due by the end of Monday 3rd around the entire world. If we happen to
get everything in order before Monday runs out, great. ;-)

--
    100% Pure Slashdot Wisdom: "Source code gives a whole new meaning to
                              free software."