Re: 2.2 schedule slipping a week (BUGS!)

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 00:02, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Due to some last minute bugs in both the software and release process, we're
> slipping the 2.2 schedule by a week. The updated schedule is already posted
> on dotplan:
>
>   http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/schedule/
>
> That means: Final translations, documentation and bugfixes *must* be in this
> Monday's [1] tarballs for final release on Wednesday.

Bugfixes? Well, here are the Big Bugs:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T134625F2

Out of these, 10 are crashers:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1E326123

And these are the remaining big bugs in the new theme manager:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I2DF43B23

These bugs have unreviewed patches: maintainers, maintainers,
maintainers!

http://makeashorterlink.com/?K61415123

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>