RE: Greatest Common Factor [Was: GNOME Nirvana]

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 03:00, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > From: David Adam Bordoley [mailto:bordoley msu edu]
> > Instead of using a lofty goal such as greatest common factor,
> > maybe its
> > better to describe this goal in terms of personas we target.
>
> I agree. Though they should not define what GNOME is, personas could really
> get us nearer to a definition. Personas are the way forward.

I'm not entirely sure that personas are the solution for this particular
problem, but they definitely can't hurt. Calum, have you actually
developed these GNOME personas? Will you be able to share them at some
point? :)

Luis [biting the bullet and ordering About Face 2.0 as we speak]