Re: Greatest Common Factor [Was: GNOME Nirvana]

<quote who="Murray Cumming Comneon com">

> > From: David Adam Bordoley [mailto:bordoley msu edu] Instead of using a
> > lofty goal such as greatest common factor, maybe its better to describe
> > this goal in terms of personas we target.
>
> I agree. Though they should not define what GNOME is, personas could
> really get us nearer to a definition. Personas are the way forward.

Personas are only part of the equation, they are not the solution to all
ills. There is a fairly significant project management question here that
personas simply do not answer.

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

   "Oh my god, if I get killed, Meryl Streep will get an award playing my
          life and I would be really pissed off." - Susan Sarandon