Re: cursor themes, XFree86-4.3 and the mouse dialog

On Sat, 2003-07-26 at 20:55, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> I do!  I'm a proud, Proud stock GNOME desktop user.

Wow.  That's far out.  ~,^  So does stock GNOME use GTK+, or is that
just a Ximian patch?  Curious parties want to know.

/me is patiently waiting for someone to be silly enough to take me
seriously; can you tell I'm bored? ;-)

The original point of this thread, tho, the XFree86 4.3 cursors; those
aren't going into GNOME2.4, I think we've established.  My point was, if
that feature _is_ so great, but wasn't apparantly worth the time to the
GNOME hackers for 2.4, desperate wailing users are free to apply
patches, as are distros if they can't wait a release for it.  Not
getting into GNOME2.4, while quite not cool, isn't the end of world.
^,^

AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.