Re: gnome-panel, gnome-session and gnome-desktop 2.3.3

<quote who="Mark McLoughlin">

> 	* New GNOME About Dialog ! (Kristian Rietveld,
> 	                            Mark McLoughlin,
> 	                            Glynn Foster,
> 	                            Jeff Waugh)

I'm almost embarrassed to get billing for this, given that Kris did all of
the beautifuly hackerly work on it. Thanks heaps to Kris, this looks totally
awesome. Really good. And the blurby bits about GNOME will be good for
people who don't grok the project.

I kinda think we need to give this better exposure than the panel context
menu, though... and I really hope the distros don't just pull it out where
ever it is! :-)

- Jeff

    "Learning and doing is the true spirit of free software -- learning
   without doing gets you academic sterility, and doing without learning
    is all too often the way things are done in proprietary software." -
                                Raph Levien