Re: Proposal for a new default Gnome GUI

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 12:36:00PM +0100, Ross Burton wrote:

> I believe the HIG states:
>
> [close] TITLE    [min] [max]

There seems to be some difference of opinion about what the [close]
button should do.  Sometimes it closes the application, other times it
asks if you're sure that you want to close the application.  While I'd
appreciate the extra check if I were about to inadvertently close an
edit session with three hours of unsaved changes, being prompted to be
sure that I really want to quit the Solitare game is just annoying.

Does the HIG have anything to say on this issue?

-- John Kodis.