Re: Proposal for a new default Gnome GUI

Il ven, 2003-06-06 alle 13:36, Ross Burton ha scritto:
> I feel this too, and I believe the HIG agrees with me.
>
> I believe the HIG states:
>
> [close] TITLE    [min] [max]

  I think the HIG doesn't suggests a particular order, but there is this
draft that does:
  http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/proposals/sawfish.html
and it agrees with me and Rui :)
  The "correct" order is:
    [-][+] title [x]
for a really simple reason: the close button is far from the File menu,
which is a really often used item. The close button is better placed in
the right corner, far from other controls (unless you have a very busy
toolbar...).

--
Michele Campeotto <ml micampe it>