Re: Release Team Meeting Minutes, June 25th

 --- Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote: > <quote who="Luis
Villa">

> > *2.3.3 and module list are blocking on Jeff, so we have to wait
> for
> > that.
>
> So, I have no idea why they're blocking on me, but now that I'm
> back... We
> need a new gedit release due to the ORBit2 breakage, and there may
> be more
> by the time I get to the end of the build. While I'm waiting for
> that, I'm
> going to send the modules list email.
>
> - Jeff

talking of breakages
Is there going to be a new release of gtk?
some fixes went in just after the last release (there were problems
with at least gnome-theme-manager and epiphany which it fixed)