/home/$USER in GConf...

Ouch:

  $ gconftool-2 -R / | grep "/home/jdub" | wc -l
       70

As much as I hate automated bug reports, perhaps this is a good target for a
few minutes of $RANDOM_FAVOURITE_LANGUAGE script hackage? :-) [ if we made
the summaries consistent, they could be auto-dupe-detected somehow too... ]

- Jeff

   "I would hack on the file selector. But I think I would write like, 3
   LOC for every 100 lines of mail I had to read/write." - James Willcox