Re: GU4DEC- Make it what you want...

Hey there,

A little while back I sent out the email below. I hope everyone has read
it and thought about coming to Dublin a few days earlier. I am in the
process of generating a list of people who are planning to come earlier.
Please let me know if you are planning on arriving earlier so that I can
get an idea of numbers and possible summit themes that are being held -
and set up resources if neccessary.

I would very much encourage people to start organizing their trip to
Ireland sooner rather than later.

			Thanks,
				Glynn :)