Re: Improving gweather

<quote who="Havoc Pennington">

> I'd tend to suggest that we point the applet at an URL we control (say
> weather.gnome.org) and have it expect the XML format.

> In any case if we have the applet looking at an URL/format we control we
> can always fix it.

It also means that we (and when I say "we" I mean "GNOME's kind web hosting
sponsor, Red Hat") have to fork out the bandwidth fees... Might be an
interesting way to find out how many users we have, though. ;-)

- Jeff

--
    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL