Re: RandR support in GNOME

So to summarize:

* we have the beginnings of a dialog box that could be put in CVS
* not all apps have been debugged to use RandR, and apps have issues.
  - Looks like this is a job for testers to put into bugzilla
* there are still issues on how to store the value of RandR.

So I would guess we're looking for volunteers to test out apps with
RandR and also someone needs to figure out how to deal with
configurations. (sounds like Anders to me. ;)

I hope we can get something going for 2.4.  This would really help things
in the usability dept. especially for those with laptops...

sri