Re: How to add a entry in the GDM Language menu?

tor 2003-03-13 klockan 06.23 skrev Lau Hok Yan, Jacky:
> Hi,
>
>     In gdm, the language will prompt for language that the user prefer,
>     However, is it possible to add a new entry to it??
>     What is the related config file?
>
> Regards,
> Jacky Lau Hok Yan

I think what you're looking for is gdm2/config/locale.alias and
gdm2/gui/gdmlanguages.c.

I'm curious, what language is it that you want added? Is it a language
that you have new translations for? In that case, please follow the
instructions on http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/join.html, so
that we can have a new language team properly arranged.

Thanks,
Christian