Re: passing variables to the gnome panel

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 01:30:52PM +1100, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
[..]
> However, to answer your question: gnome-dictionary no longer takes any
> command line parameters (from looking at the source). If you want to add
> that functionality for your own use, the best way is to set up a popt
> table to handle the -a option and process the options as part of the
> call to gnome_program_init() in gnome-utils/gdictsrc/main.c.

OK, somebody politely pointed out to me off-list that I am dumber than a
doorknob and gnome-dictionary does indeed still take command-line
arguments. So you can ignore my response (except for the bit about
gnome-list).

I'll just go back into my cardboard box now.

Malcolm