Re: Question about html widget

(evo still truncates my digests)

One more thing about html widgets.
correct me if I'm wrong, but:

gtkhtml
- limited accessibility support at present

gtkhtml2
+ accessibility support

I expect gtkhtml will eventually catch up here and perhaps surpass, but
gtkhtml2 is where the accessibility team's html work is going at the
moment.  (BTW, we are aiming for consistency between the new Mozilla ATK
behavior and gnome-html-widget ATK behavior.  The mozilla stuff is still
underway but it's available on
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/accessibility)

Also, I really have to say that the gtkhtml2 codebase is more
immediately comprehensible to mortals.  Maybe that's changing with
the port?

regards, no favoritism intended here.

--
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>