Re: Question about html widget

fre 2003-03-14 klockan 18.52 skrev Bill Haneman:
> gtkhtml
> - limited accessibility support at present
>
> gtkhtml2
> + accessibility support
>
> I expect gtkhtml will eventually catch up here and perhaps surpass, but
> gtkhtml2 is where the accessibility team's html work is going at the
> moment.

Isn't that a bit odd, as people are from my understanding of past and
present posts moving away from gtkhtml2 [1]?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding a couple of things here, but I just got the
feeling of "a11y team keep working on a piece of code everyone else is
about to leave behind", and I don't like the idea of that (and
subsequent long rants and flames in all directions) happening again.

Christian

[1] http://lists.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2003-March/msg00506.html