Re: 2.4 Module List and Rationale (aka GEP10 and 11)

Every os is shipping a firewall.
I would like to have firestarter in the core distribution and added to
the panel in network settings or gnome-system-tools.
you may say that that's a distribution point, but there are somepeople
creating livecds where the Desktop is the Distribution
http://metadistros.hispalinux.es.
yours:
nestor diaz