Re: [Usability]A Tale of a Toolbar editor

On Mon, 2003-03-17 at 09:26, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
> personally think the OpenOffice 'Tools->Configure' thing is pretty cool
> since it brings menu editing, toolbar and toolbar item customization,
> keyboard shortcuts and user-defined event macros under one consistent
> GUI. Here're the screenies:
> 	http://sourcebase.sf.net/oo-eventeditor.png
> 	http://sourcebase.sf.net/oo-keyeditor.png
> 	http://sourcebase.sf.net/oo-menueditor.png
> 	http://sourcebase.sf.net/oo-statuseditor.png
> 	http://sourcebase.sf.net/oo-tooleditor.png

I can't work out how it's meant to work. So it's not very intuitive. I
prefer the drag-and-drop approach.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"If we eventually have the ubercool component system - based on Bonobo, or
something else - then great, we can then proxy it over IIOP, D-BUS, SOAP,
and morse code." -- hp