Bugzilla spam

A lot of people probably just received a lot of bugzilla spam. This was
really a sensible change, to make sure enhancement requests versioned
with "GNOMEVER2.0" were versioned with the bugsquad "GNOMEVER2.3"
keyword.

All of them.

This generated quite a bit of mail. I can't judge how many people
received mail (bugzilla was meant to not send mail for such a simple
change), but it's too much. Sorry everyone, I'm lame.

Technically I should also have done it for 2.1, 2.2, and removed the old
keywords. Due to the immense amount of e-mail I think was sent, I'm not
going to. If a bugmaster wants to look at doing this in the database, it
would probably be useful.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"If we eventually have the ubercool component system - based on Bonobo, or
something else - then great, we can then proxy it over IIOP, D-BUS, SOAP,
and morse code." -- hp