Re: Building *bonobo* docs ...

<quote who="Murray Cumming Comneon com">

> That sounds great, BUT could we please not wait for this to actually be
> completed. We need online docs now.

Not only will it be completed tonight, but someone had to get off their arse
and actually redo the docs building system rather than just add more crap to
it because the current one is not scalable. Give me a few hours and the auto
tools things will be worked out and we'll have more docs than we've ever had
up there (for 2.x stuff).

I have high hopes that's "now" enough for everyone.

- Jeff

--
   "They are, as I told Telsa, all very small cheques. Indeed our cheques
   only come in one size, otherwise cheque books would be far too hard to