RE: Building *bonobo* docs ...

Jeff wrote:
> > That sounds great, BUT could we please not wait for this to
> actually
> > be completed. We need online docs now.
>
> Not only will it be completed tonight, but someone had to get
> off their arse and actually redo the docs building system
> rather than just add more crap to it because the current one
> is not scalable. Give me a few hours and the auto tools
> things will be worked out and we'll have more docs than we've
> ever had up there (for 2.x stuff).
>
> I have high hopes that's "now" enough for everyone.

It's great that this is happening, and I'm sure everyone is very grateful
that you are working on it. The whole point of me saying "BUT could we
please not wait for this to actually be completed. We need online docs now."
is so that we could use the temporary solution if necessary instead of
people just putting pressure on you to do something immediately, and instead
of you feeling that pressure.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com