Re: gnome-session: custom per-app icon

> Why not search for the .desktop file and get the icon from that, like
> the "Run program" dialog on the panel.
Very good idea as well. But still noone cared to submit the patch:)
Anyone smart enough to implement this solution? Actually, I could play
myself - I just have no slightest idea how to get .desktop properties
having the application executable name. Just a small hint would be
nice..

Cheers,

--
Sergey