Re: GnomeMeeting / OpenH323 [Was: 2.4 Module List]

<quote who="Noah Levitt">

> Havoc say: "Thinking of GNOME/KDE as complete application bundles is
> archaic thinking."
>
> Does anybody else think it's not necessary to have large applications in
> the core desktop?

Sure. The 'Desktop' release is just that - the basic features that make up a
modern desktop environment. We roughly aim to be competitive with the
Windows / Mac OS X default features.

I think that GnomeMeeting is pretty favourable in that respect - Microsoft
ship NetMeeting, etc.

- Jeff

--
                       'unf' is walking into a door.