Re: Uploading the API docs

On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 23:10, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
> > Hey there,
> >
> > > Ok, I kicked myself into gear today and started uploading docs. I have
> > > added linc, bonobo-activation, libbonobo and libbonbobui docs.
> >
> > Awesome stuff, thanks Christian. Can we be slightly more controversial
> > and boot the old GNOME 1.4 related stuff off the front page and hide it
> > somewhere else? :)
>
> Can you wait for another release at least please ? Lots of people are
> still using and developing in GTK/GNOME 1.x - rather early in the day
> for kicking off all the older docs IMO.

Perhaps just clearly separating them?  Moving them off into a separate
area, or just at least putting a horizontal rule between them with clear
labels, "Current GNOME 2.x Development Platform" and "Deprecated GNOME
1.x Development Platform" ?

Finding docs on the site is fairly easy - figuring out which ones are
current is a pita...