Re: 2.4 Module List and Rationale (aka GEP10 and 11)

Yeah, the embedding api in galeon/epiphany is abstract. In theory you can
just reimplement EphyEmbed and EphyEmbedSingle to support a different rendering
engine. Obviously, it's probably not going to work without some api reworking,
but it should not be hard.

Marco